Professional development you can use!
Get exclusive access to regularly updated Members-Only online content.
Find popular journal articles, videos, podcasts, and our NEW IRA E-ssentials series written by top literacy experts. It's easy to download the timely, practical ideas in every IRA E-ssentials article to any PDF-friendly device. Seven currently available series:
- What's New in Literacy Teaching?
- Common Core in Your Classroom
- Teaching With Technology
- Motivating Readers, Inspiring Teachers
- Engaging the Adolescent Learner
- Rigorous Real-World Teaching and Learning
- Implementing CSR
Choose your membership option:
Add on journal subscriptions!
Stay on top of the most practical evidence-based teaching techniques with a subscription to one or more of IRA's peer-reviewed journals:
- The Reading Teacher: The most popular journal for educators of students up to age 12
- Journal of Adolescent & Adult Literacy: The ONLY literacy-focused journal for older learners
- Reading Research Quarterly: The leading journal offering original, multidisciplinary literacy research
Print/Online Combo Rate: $30 per subscription
Online-Only Rate: $24 per subscription