Literacy and Learning Lessons From a Longtime Teacher
What are the exemplary qualities, practices, and actions that lead to high reading and writing achievement for all learners? Veteran teacher, leader, and author Regie Routman has written a practical and inspirational guidebook for today's K–12 educators. Whether you are an experienced teacher, principal, or coach, or are just starting out, you will find the 100 literacy and learning lessons an invaluable resource for energizing your teaching and learning and raising achievement and enjoyment. The multitude of explicit strategies and useful ideas will lead to highly effective instruction and assessment in diverse classrooms and schools. You will learn how to
- Teach reading and writing with authenticity and depth
- Thoughtfully implement the latest standards
- Apply an optimal learning model across the curriculum
- Skillfully respond to the needs, interests, and backgrounds of all students
- Develop a thriving, trusting, and collaborative school culture
© 2012 | 184 pp.
ISBN 13: 978-0-87207-479-8
IRA Members: $19.95
Members save $5.00!