Buying or Returning IRA Publications
Discounts and Bulk Pricing
Educators who are IRA members enjoy special pricing on all publications, with a minimum discount of 20% from list prices on books and DVDs (excluding specially priced sale items). Find out about this and other benefits of membership!
For institutions, IRA is pleased to offer discounts to support use of our resources in teacher education and professional development.
- Schools, school districts, and government departments or ministries of education receive 20% off list prices, with discounts climbing to 40% and up for purchases of more than 99 copies of any IRA book.
- University faculty who adopt IRA books for core or supplementary course texts should be sure to coordinate book ordering with their college bookstores, which also receive a minimum 20% discount on all purchases.
Contact our customer service staff to inquire about discounts and special pricing available for your purchase. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 1-800-336-7323.
IRA books, DVDs, and brochures can be purchased securely online at this site. Click "Buy" button from any product description webpage, and you will move into our secure shopping cart. Payment is accepted by MasterCard, Visa, or American Express.
If you prefer, purchases can be made offline, with payment by credit card, check, or purchase order. Please include a shipping and billing name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address with your order.
- Phone: 1-800-336-7323 (U.S. and Canada) or +302-731-1600 (elsewhere)
- Fax: +302-737-0878
- Postal mail: IRA Order Department, PO Box 6021, Newark DE 19714-6021, USA
Questions? Contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
IRA guarantees your satisfaction with our publications. Purchases can be returned for any reason for exchange, refund, or credit, according to the policies below. No preauthorization is required; however, if you wish to return materials for replacement because our original shipment to you arrived in damaged condition, please contact us (e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; tel. 1-800-336-7323) for instructions.
- All books returned for refund or credit must be in saleable condition, with no tearing, stamps, stickers, marks, etc.
- For orders placed by individuals, all returns must be made within 30 days from the date of order processing. For bookstores and other institutions, book returns will be accepted up to 6 months from purchase date; videos, DVDs, or other media must be returned within 30 days.
- In order to ensure timely refunds, all returned items must be accompanied by a completed return form along with a packing slip stating quantity of books returned, their titles, and the original order or invoice number. Please also indicate whether you prefer refund or credit to your account.
- All refunds will be processed in as timely a manner as possible. IRA reserves the right to require the sender to produce proof of delivery.
- If items are returned in unsaleable condition, the sender will be contacted.
- Specially priced sale books are not returnable.